View Account Activity Throughout Your Portal
PLEASE BROWSE: educational funding funds is going to be utilized to pay for qualified fees published into the term the funds are now being disbursed in (autumn educational funding can pay just qualified autumn fees, etc.). Which means that also you are getting an educational funding reimbursement, you might still have balance due from the past term, or in a miscellaneous fee in your overall term, that school funding just isn’t authorized to pay for. Please review your bank account on a basis that is regular spend all remaining fees as soon as your school funding was refunded. Please contact the learning student Accounts Office when you yourself have concerns: 805-756-1428.
Up-To-Date View Of The Scholar Account Balance (Includes an On Line Payment Link):
- Log in to portal.
- Click the cash Matters tab.
- Underneath the Payment Overview line, go directly to the learning student ACCOUNT BALANCE part.
- Click the View Account Activity website link. This may just take one to your Account task page.
- Deals in your Account task page are referenced in date purchase – most abundant in current transactions first. They’ve been then put in certainly one of three columns:
- Fees (what you need to pay);
- Re re Payments (any credit transaction that lowers the quantity due); and
- Refunds (cash we have been offering back into you by direct deposit (DD), or check (AP)).
- Please go ahead and contact the Student Accounts workplace at (805)756-1428 when you have concerns.
- Make certain you keep your RESIDENCE & MAILING addresses up-to-date in the portal (Personal Info tab).
Online re re payments made making use of a HOUSING choice shall only pay housing fees. Re re Payments made making use of a DINING choice will probably pay just dining charges. Continue reading “Disbursement and Refund of School Funding Funds”