You can get your prescription medications conveniently provided for you through the mail.
Mail order through CVS Caremark can be acquired to the majority of HMSA medication plan users. It can save you cash with mail-order medications because copayments are usually less than once you purchase from retail pharmacies. Check always your medication plan certificate to see when you have mail purchase as an advantage.
You have got four how to have prescription that is new by mail purchase:
- Phone the CVS FastStart service line at 1-800-875-0867 toll-free. twenty four hours a seven days a week day.
- Get on My Account on hmsa.com. Choose approved Tools regarding the top left for the display, then pick FastStart®. You’ll be directed to your CVS Caremark website. Fill in and send within the mail-order service purchase type.
- Pose a question to your provider to get in touch with your prescription to 1-877-418-4130 toll-free, or fax your prescription to 1-800-378-0323.
- Log on to My Account on hmsa.com. Choose Manage Mail Order Prescriptions towards the right associated with the house display.
To move your medication prescription from a pharmacy that is retail mail purchase through CVS Caremark:
- Login to My Account on hmsa.com.
- Choose the approved Tools website website link from the top left regarding the display screen.
- Find the My Dashboard website website website link. You’ll be directed up to A cvs caremark that is new website. Continue reading “Purchase Your Prescribed Drugs through the Mail”